- Long-term unemployment is soaring, with a rise of nearly 50 per cent in the number out of work for at least 12 months;
- Those over the age of 50 - the most difficult age to get a job - are the most vulnerable, with nearly 398,000 unemployed, the largest number for 15 years;
- One in five of working age do not have a job, with the number of 'economically inactive' soaring to 8.1million, the highest since records began in 1971;
- More than one million employees - another record - are being forced to work parttime because they cannot get a full-time job;
- The employment rate is just 72.2 per cent, the lowest percentage of the working-age population to be in employment since 1996.
So there you go, nicely massaged figures.
Bob Mugabe would be proud of Gordon.
Cyclops delenda est.