.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

David Miliband/Milicunt

The perfect phrase to describe him:

I came close once after glimpsing David Miliband on TV: I couldn't hear what he was saying, but something about his face - just his sodding face - revolted me on a deep and primal level. It was chilling, unsettling - like watching a haunted ventriloquist's dummy slowly turn its head through 360 degrees. "Who is this grinning homunculus," I thought, "and what does he want from me?"
And there he is in all his grinning homunculus glory.

Some past gems of our dire representative on the world stage: an open letter to Milicunt and David starts blogging again and leaving citizens in the lurch and David is a cunt and laughing at the public and leaving more people in the lurch and the cost of his Shambo fiasco and David shits a brick

Still I did name Milicunt as my cunt
of the year.
.

2 people have spoken:

MathewK said...

"and what does he want from me?"

Isn't that the question everyone should be asking when a Labour politician is knocking at the door. He/she might be trying to help you or trying to screw you over or just lost, but one thing's for sure, it'll cost you, big.

Anonymous said...

I hope they do make this bacon chomping big nosed cunt their leader. He has proved himself time and time again over the past few years a total cunt and shallow.

Bring it on Millicunt.