.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Douglas Carswell calls on Michael "Hog" Martin - Commons Speaker to quit.

Douglas Carswell is trying to get rid of the fat bloated pig Michael "Hog" Martin.

From his site
Enough is enough. 
I've drafted the text of a motion for the Speaker to quit, and to be replaced by a new Speaker with a mandate to clean up the Commons. I'm consulting the Commons Table Office for advice on it.
I'm also starting to canvass for support for it from colleagues.
UPDATE: Table Office has just approved some text for a suitable motion.
UPDATE: The dam begins to crumble: Ben Wallace MP has joined me in calling for the Speaker to go.

I have covered this odious sack of blubber a few times before the cunt.
Technorati Tags: 
.

0 people have spoken: